BACC Home Show Registration Form 2017
Register your booth for the 2017 Cambria County Home Show.
2017 BACC Home Show Registration
Saturday, May 6th: 9am - 7pm
Sunday, May 7th: 12pm - 4pm
Richland Fire Hall
1321 Scalp Ave, Johnstown, PA 15904
Set Up/tear down Times
Thursday, May 4th: 2pm - 8pm
Friday, May 5th: 10am - 8pm
Sunday, May 7th: 4pm - 5pm
Monday, May 8th: 9am - 3pm
*BACC members receive discounted rates. Go here to join BACC.
Before you register
1. In order to be completely registered, you must submit the online form below and send payment to the following address:
Builders Association of Cambria County
1397 Eisenhower, Blvd., Suite 200
Johnstown, PA 15904
*Booth reservations are based upon receipt of full payment and the Home Show Committee discretion. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Make checks payable to Builders Association of Cambria County.
2. A complimentary business directory will be provided to all visitors at the Home Show, and will also appear in a Tribune Democrat ad insert. If you would like your business to appear in the directory/ad, please choose "Yes" in the form below, and include appropriate payment with your registration check. The deadline for ad assets is April 15th.
Business card size: $20
1/4 page (approx. 4"x5"): $40
3. All raffles, lotteries etc. must have explicit approval of the Home Show Committee.
4. Products may not be sold from the floor; however, appointments may be made.
5. The Home Show Committee will pay the "Richland Mercantile Tax".
6. Home Show admission tickets will be $3.00. Each exhibitor will receive 2 exhibitor name tags to serve as your pass into the exhibit.
7. We expect you to man your booth AT ALL TIMES during the show.
8. During setup and tear-down, floor managers will be present to provide a smooth working climate.
9. During the Home Show, we expect you to park in the upper parking lot to give ample room for attendees.
10. Booths will have electricity, curtain surrounds, waste can, one table and two chairs.
11. BACC will have a social media manager at the Home Show posting photos of each booth to Facebook. If you have a Facebook page you would like to promote, please provide the name in the below form so that your page can be properly tagged. We encourage you to share info and photos of the event prior to and during the event for maximum publicity. You can find our Facebook page at facebook.com/bacchomes.
If you have questions about the Home Show or registration, please contact committee members: